CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Too long to catch up!

It's been two weeks since I have blogged! I guess that means that I have been BUSY!

Here is a quick "catch up"...

-Noah scored a 2 touchdowns at his game on the 29th!
-Chase is VERY close to mastering his triple back handspring and has a great back tuck.
-Caleb does a fantastic cartwheel off of the balance beam and has great form!
-Christian and Gage have 9 weeks tests this week and have been studying A LOT!
-Jonah had a mishap on the mall escalator over the weekend. (Yes, he is ok!)
-Gage and I volunteered at the NHRA races to raise money for the gym.
-I was thrilled to watch Ashley Force race 3 times!
-We are so good at sharing in our family that we "shared" a stomach virus with each other last week.
-I was blessed with a scholarship to attend a Women's Discipleship Walk this coming weekend.
-Philip and I were blessed with 2 tickets to see "Fireproof" last weekend. (What an unbelievable message to couples!)
-I managed to get all my Halloween decorations out and even my awesome spider web on the front porch. Did I mention that I LOVE Ravens?
-As of tomorrow, we will officially be finished with the Middle Ages!!!!


I am sure that MUCH MUCH more has happened in the past 14 days, but that is all I can really remember. Lots of children leads to short and long term memory loss, and sometimes that is a GOOD thing.

0 comments: